2. Hillary Clinton will not replace Joe Biden as Vice President.
3. Mitt Romney will be the Republican nominee.
4. The Vice Presidential nominee will be Chris Christie, Rob Portman, or Bob McDonnell not Marco Rubio or any of the individuals that ran for the Republican nomination.
5. The unemployment rate will be 8.0% on Election Day.
6. The Democrats will retain the majority in the Senate but it will be smaller than the current one.
7. The Republicans will retain the majority in the House but it will be smaller than the current one.
8. Ron Paul will not run for President as an Independent. No Independent candidate will get more than 5% of the vote.
9. Elizabeth Warren will defeat Scott Brown in Massachusetts.
10. The world will not end.